This past Wednesday was my final day of a 10 day Winter Renewal Cleanse with Lisa Consiglio-Ryan from Whole Health Designs – I am off caffeine, sugar, gluten, dairy and am loving it. I was not sure I could give up my ice cream – but I did!
She shared some great ways to incorporate more whole foods and I will be rotating these recipes into my new meal planner now that the detox/cleanse is done – everything is so yummy!
The set up and meal plans were EXTREMELY organized and everything is planned out – just how I like it!
As I was prepping ingredients for dinner today, I realized that some of you may want to know what I use in my own business to keep things organized and running smoothly.
Here are my go-to tools to keep myself on track:
1) Google calendar – love that it syncs with all my devices and is also online..the one thing I do not like about google cal is the design/look of the screen…so …I am looking at Sunrise calendar and Fantastical as additional options… more on those in a future blog post once I take them out for a test drive.
2) NeuYear wall calendar – I freakin’ love this wall calendar – you can choose paper or dry erase – and who doesn’t love dry erase! I have a special referral link that saves you 10% on your purchase – so if you want to grab one of these while they are still available – click here.
3) Wunderlist – I use this to keep my todo list – I can access it on my computer and all my devices – I keep personal and biz lists on this one.
4) Calendly -I use Calendly for my online appointment scheduler – it integrates with Google calendar and has a clean interface that is easy to set up.
5) Paper Planner – As much as I love my virtual/online apps, I still love writing out my goals and tasks. I was out shopping and obsessing over a new planner for 2015 and the glittery purple cover on this one just called out to me. It has some big, bodacious spaces for me to write down all my stuff for the day! (PS – how do you like my hot pink desk chair in the background – I found this chair online – so comfy and I love the hot pink color – a vibrant chair for the vibrant va – teehee!)
So tell me, what tools do you use to organize your life and business – let me know in the comments below.